Our sympathies go to everyone who has been affected by Covid-19 (which, at this point, is everyone, in one way or another).
I wanted to reassure you that we will continue to do everything we can to help our clients in these uncertain times.
Our business is such that we will be able to fully service our clients during this time, albeit with some changes, to keep you, and us, as safe as possible:
- Our office remains open for some key workers who cannot perform their function from home. However the vast majority of staff are now working from home.
- If you need to drop off books, please contact us to make sure someone is on the office.
- We have cancelled all face to face meetings.
- Only essential visitors are coming to our office.
- Our workforce remains vigilant about the latest hygiene guidelines.
We’ll try to keep you up to date with news and assistance, but please be aware that we may take longer than usual to get back to you due to these unprecedented circumstances.
Finally, and most importantly, all of us at Bennett Verby hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.