We’re looking for an experienced credit controller to join the practice. We are a long established business with a modern outlook. We value our employees and offer progression and stability within an excellent and friendly working culture.
Your role as Credit Controller will include:
- Contacting Debtors by Email and Telephone
- Sending Letters and Statements and following up in a timely manner
- Working with Directors and Managers to resolve any client billing queries
- Negotiating, setting up and monitoring payment plans for debtors
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including an assertive, helpful and professional telephone manner
- Sage Line 50, Excel, Word and Outlook
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ recent and relevant experience gained in the same position within the professional service industry, be self-motivated and should be able to hit the ground running.
Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.15pm
Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
(38 hours, full time)
Please forward your CV to email@example.com.