Our business support sessions are a planned series of sessions to support you in developing your business. We listen to your issues and provide constructive feedback and ideas.
They can be monthly, quarterly or six monthly and are ideal for:
- Business owners that have little other support. Employees come to you with their problems but who do you go to?
- Those needing a fresh pair of eyes to suggest new ideas – great ideas can come from those outside of the immediate business!
- Anyone who needs to set time aside to focus on key business issues.
The sessions can be used to cover any or all of the following:
- Review of management accounts and information
- Comparison of where you are in relation to goals
- Employee issues
- Cost saving strategies
At each strategic planning session, we will formulate an agreed action plan that we will produce for a progress review next time.
In order to grow your business we will need to know it. Strategic planning encompasses a wide range of subjects:
- Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be
- Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be
- Getting the systems in place to allow your business to grow
- Performance monitoring including use of key performance indicators
- Marketing strategy
- Unique selling point development
- Customer service systems to help WOW your customers
- Pricing strategy – have you tested what your optimum selling price is?
- Lead generation systems
- Sales conversion systems
- Reselling systems
- Improving the potential of your team members
- Measuring and testing everything so that you can continually improve
There’s more to consider than just buying a company on the internet!
We can assist you with company formations for:
- An off the shelf ready made company
- A tailor made company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- PLC formation
- Offshore companies in low tax jurisdictions
For urgent requests we can also arrange same day formations.
Our Company formation packages can include:
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Tax review with regard to company formation – forming the company yourself and getting this wrong can be very costly!
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme
- Bookkeeping set up advice
We’re used to undertaking due diligence in our audit works, and pride ourselves on our attention to detail. If you’re looking at an acquisition, our expert team will leave no stone unturned to present you with the information you need to make that crucial decision. We’ll look at specific solutions for you depending on the size of the deal and how much change you’re likely to have to make. Due diligence work will include:
- A top-down review
- Assets & Liabilities
- Risk management
- Cash flow
We understand that time is money and will work to your deadlines in order to make sure you receive the best advice, while working confidentially and sensitively.
We understand that exit planning is a difficult thing for many entrepreneurs. If you’re considering leaving your business, we’ll help you with strategic exit planning. We’ll get an idea of your business as a whole, and then look at your aims and timescales, as well as how to make your business look as attractive as possible to potential buyers.
Some of the things to consider are:
- Market conditions
- Legal requirements
- Handover strategy
- Debts and liabilities
- Shareholder structure
- Share buyouts
- Wider tax implications
Our consultancy services can include a review of your management information systems, particularly in relation to your financial systems and controls. Reliable management information allows you to react quickly to changing business needs and will enable you to take full control of your business.
This can include…
- Cash controls
- Debtor control
- Stock control
- Purchasing systems
- Cost controls
- Financial reporting systems
Through our close working relationships with finance sources we can assist in advising on the right type of finance for you and offer advice on:
- Bank loans and overdrafts
- Hire purchase
- Personal loans
- Sales invoice factoring and discounting
- Leasing and contract hire
- Venture capital
- Private investment sources
There’s nothing wrong with trusting gut instinct, but entrepreneurs need to have defined goals in order to achieve them. Research shows that those businesses that do plan and have clear strategies are far more successful.
With strategic planning we will help you:
- Agree on long-term strategic goals, both personally and for the business
- Identify where you are now
- Identify any blocks and agree an operational strategy to overcome them
- Develop business growth systems
- Grow a great team of people
- Monitor your results
- Manage the money in your business
- Develop an exit strategy (we know that’s not something you want to think about!)
Valuations can be required for:
- Monitoring how the business is performing against goals
- Taxation and negotiating with the tax authorities
- Business sales and purchases
- Business mergers
- Divorce proceedings and matrimonial disputes
- Raising finance
- Company buy back of shares
- Tax planning
- Financial reporting requirements
- Shareholder/partner disputes
- Pension and exit planning
We can provide business valuation services for unincorporated entities and shares in unquoted companies based in the UK including assistance with dispute resolution and litigation.